Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brick, Brick-head, Betty, Doc, Splitty, Poodle, Golden God
Brock Enroll Hart (Born: 1958) is a fictional character in the television series Reba.
Reba's ex-husband, a dentist and golfer, who leaves her for his much younger, pregnant, dental hygienist, Barbra Jean. He is vain, addicted to tanning, and tries to convince everyone that he is still young. Brock sometimes shows regret from his divorce from Reba, and is diagnosed with kidney stones (in season 5) while Barbra Jean is away. Reba makes him stay at her house, but after his stones pass he stays because he wants to spend time with his family, like things used to be. Brock is also (in season 3) diagnosed with depression. His name is a play on "rock & roll". He can sometimes be overprotective of Kyra when it comes to boys.
- He Smoked Marijuana in College
- He Has a Harley Davidson Motorcycle he calls "Crotch-Pig"
- According to Van and Cheyenne, his name means "Badger"
- He tries to act macho, but at times he behaves more like a child especially in Bullets Over Brock when he says "I'm gonna have a big boo boo tomorrow."
- He fears Big Daddy (Barbra Jean's father) and her brother Buzzard, particularly because they don't like him.
- In Flowers for Van he unknowingly flirts with Reba via online poker, it can be hinted that at the end they never use their online poker accounts ever again.
- In Flowers for Van It is said many people say they remind him of an American looking Antonio Banderas.
- His ex-wife Reba Hart says he is cheap, greedy and stupid.
- He has a tan that make him look a like a piece of melba toast.
Reba is Brock's ex-wife and mother of three of his children.They were married for twenty years.
Barbra Jean is Brock's current wife whom used to be a dental hygenist at his dental office. They were briefly seperated in season 3 to 4 and nearly divorced in season 6. They decided to make ammends after Barbra Jean had a breakdown live on the air.
Brock was a dentist from prior to the series until Brock's Mulligan.
Brock decided to become a professional golfer and sell his practice and even claims to be the next Tiger Woods. He has entered the "Hooter's Tour".
- "Scam, is such an ugly word, no it was more of an "illegal tax shelter"".
- "Turns out it was more of a charity for the people who donated than it was for the poor, Caymanians".
- "Reba, It's the IRS... You have to lie"!
- "I was the only straight guy in jazzercize class".
- We're not going anywhere cause if we leave it'll look like we're running. And nothing brings out a hunter's instinct like pray on the run.
- "Calm down, I can't talk to a hysterical woman!" - Core Focus
- "I say we kill the boy."
- "Son of a pickle farmer, he fumbled."
- "Oh for the love of meatloaf."
- "Barbra Jean don't you think I'm a bit overdressed for a restaurant that serves burn your butt chili?" Cheyenne's Rival