Location, Location, Location is the 23rd episode of the second season of "Reba." It aired on May 2, 2003.
Kyra's grades in social studies have earned her an invitation to study in England for the summer, but when Cheyenne announces that she must attend summer school to remain a full-time student, Reba discovers that her financial situation will only allow her to assist one of the girls.
It seems like good news when Brock and Barbra Jean announce that they are moving, until Reba finds out that the house they plan to buy is just around the corner.
- Reba McEntire as Reba Hart
- Christopher Rich as Brock Hart
- JoAnna Garcia as Cheyenne Montgomery
- Steve Howey as Van Montgomery
- Scarlett Pomers as Kyra Hart
- Mitch Holleman as Jake Hart
- Melissa Peterman as Barbra Jean Hart
- This episode is part of a three episode chain which consists "Location, Location, Location," "Your Place or Mine" and "She's Leaving Home, Bye Bye."
- This is the only episode to show Kyra's bedroom at Reba's house.
- This is the last time we see Kyra's tuba.
- Reba (to Cheyenne): Do you know what I'm doing? I'm making macaroni and cheese. Do you know why I'm making macaroni and cheese? Because it's Kyra's favorite. And somehow I have to tell her that she doesn't get to go on a trip that she wants and deserves to go on because I have to bail you out again. And I have to do that with macaroni and cheese!
- Reba: Yum. This cookie is delicious. Yum Yum Yum. (Kyra hands her a garbage can and Reba throws up) Thank you.
- Kyra: No, thank you.
- Reba: I told Kyra she can't go to England, she was sad and I threw up a cookie.
- Cheyenne: Mom, I promise I'll take all the courses that I dropped.
- Reba: Why don't you find a course that gets your head out of your butt?
- Van: I don't think they have one or else my counselor would've told me about it.
- Reba (when Brock & Barbra Jean are moving): You're moving to San Antonio?! (turns around) YES!
- Barbra Jean (about the distance from her new home to Reba's house): Twenty-six seconds and that's in heels! You know what, Reba? If I stand on my toilet in my upstairs bathroom, I can see right into your bedroom.
- Reba: Kids, we're moving! Just leave your stuff and let's go!
- Barbra Jean (to Van): I can't tell you.
- Van: Tell what?
- Barbra Jean: That Kyra wants to move in with me and Brock. And by the way Cheyenne, your dad dyes his hair.