Reba's and her vain ex-husband have a complicated relationship. Brock left Reba for his dental hygienist Barbara Jean after learning she is pregnant from their earlier affair. Reba is non-trusting and often irritated by Brock. Even though, Brock and Reba have a generally good relationship for being divorced, which Reba has stated that is because of their kids. it turns out Brock always listening to his brother music Brock saw his brother crying because he was afraid of losing them Connor try to bring them back together againBrock and Barbara Jean during their separation. And during which time Barbara Jean became attracted to him and so was Reba. Later, Reba ends up dating him until he goes out of town but when he comes back Reba makes the shocking discovery that he is married. (played by:Cheyenne's Husband)
Reba's boyfriend whom owned a bar when they were in college, He was set to propose to Reba but was let down when she told Terry that he couldn't because she loved Brock, he passed away in 2002.
Parker Reynolds is a wealthy business man who used to date Reba in high school and later after her divorce, they broke up both times because according to Reba, he is a bad kisser.
Bill was a carpenter that Reba Hart hired to fix her sink after Brock messed it up. Bill was trying to plan a date with Reba to pick out a new faucet and Reba politely declined due to the fact that her divorce was not yet final.Dylan Hewitt.
- "It's much easier to fix 'em when they're not here". - Someone's at the Gyno with Reba
- "Why? Cause shut-up that's why"! - Skating Away
- "We're Survivors". - The Kids Are Alright
- "Oh, one time! The one time our daughter gets pregnant and I never hear the end of it!" - Spies Like Reba
- "If Thanksgiving were a concert, the Turkey would be Cher"! - Thanksgiving
- "Boop! You've got a Goofball". - Spies Like Reba
- "You Want me to sign a permission slip for Bigamy!?" - When Good Credit Goes Bad
- "It's all caps, she's mad!". -Spies Like Reba
- "Ha Ha! Gotcha Van! You've been Reba'd!" - Best Li'l Haunted House in Texas
- "Did I ever tell you, you're my favorite?"- Pilot
- "Crap!" - Multiple episodes
- "I see why Fat Tony's wife left him." - She Works Hard for their Money
- "Van! I will pull your tongue out!" -No Good Deed
- "Ouija Board: Made by Parker Brothers. Fun for the whole family, living and dead." - The Ghost and Mrs. Hart
Beginning and Ending in the episode Reba works for Brock, Reba worked as a receptionist at Brock's Dental office. She eventually quit because of Barbara Jean being her boss.
In the episode A Mid Semester's Night's Dream, Reba worked as a substitute teacher for Mrs. Hodge, she was fired after a misunderstanding caused a parent to walk in on two of Van and Cheyenne's friends about to have sex.
Receptionist for EugeneEdit
After Being fired from Brock's office, Reba was hired by Eugene as a receptionist., Reba loved this job but the constant bickering between Brock and Eugene made her life miserable, she was fired from this job when she called Eugene "A Monkey's Butt".
She worked at Cameron Realty with Van until the end of the series.
Fat Tony's Pizza DeliveryEdit
In the episode She Works Hard for Their Money, Reba worked with Van as a delivery man for Fat Tony's Pizza, until she quit.
Similarities with Reba McEntireEdit
- They both grew up in McAllister Oklahoma.
- They share the same first and middle names (Reba and Nell).
- Reba Hart often claims that she wanted to be a singer, when ironically, she was a singer in real life.
- The original name for Reba was to be Sally.
- Reba hates Barbra Jean in seasons 1-5, however in the final season, she becomes best friends with Barbra Jean.
- In 1984, Reba was 24 and Brock was 26 when Cheyenne was born.
- In 1989, Reba was 29 and Brock was 31 when Kyra was born.
- In 1994, Reba was 34 and Brock was 36 when Jake was born.
- Reba is 41 in the Pilot and is 47 in the Series Finale.
- In a season 1 episode (He's Having a Baby), she sent Jake to bed as 5:30 pm. (It is suggested that he went to bed without dinner, although Reba still loves him.)and